The Canon PIXMA G4411 is an all-in-one printer that lets you enjoy high quality, high volume and low cost printing from the comforts of your home. This machine can perform print, scan, copy and fax functions with equal efficiency and ease. This multi-function device supports wireless connectivity, which means you can easily send print, copy, scan and fax commands from anywhere in your home. However, to get the best performance from this machine you must install it by using its genuine Canon drivers.
In this guide, we are sharing the Canon PIXMA G4411 printer driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Since all the drivers shared below are genuine and fully compatible Canon drivers, you can install them without any worries. Apart from the printer drivers, we have also shared their detailed installation instructions.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA G4411 Driver
We have mentioned all the operating systems supported by this printer in our OS list. Choose the operating system where you want to install this Canon printer and use its download link to start the download of your Canon G4411 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Canon G4411 driver for Windows XP (32bit/64bit) – Download (18.4 MB)
- Canon G4411 driver for Windows Vista (32bit/64bit) – Download (18.4 MB)
- Canon G4411 driver for Windows 7 (32bit/64bit) – Download (18.4 MB)
- Canon G4411 driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (32bit/64bit) – Download (18.4 MB)
- Canon G4411 driver for Windows 10 (32bit/64bit) – Download (18.4 MB)
- Canon G4411 driver for Windows 11 (32bit/64bit) – Download (18.4 MB)
- Canon G4411 driver for Server 2000 to 2022 (32bit/64bit) – Download (18.4 MB)
- Canon G4411 driver for Mac OS v10.0 to 10.15 – Not Available
- Canon G4411 driver for Mac OS 11.x Big Sur, 12.x Monterey – Not Available
- Canon G4411 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Download the driver directly from the Canon G4411 official website.
How to Install Canon G4411 Driver
Before you start the installation of your Canon PIXMA G4411 driver package you must read our printer driver installation guide. Our guide describes in simple steps the right method of installing a printer driver. A careful study of our guide will help you in installing your printer driver without making any mistakes.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Canon PIXMA G4411 Ink Details
The ink for this Canon all-in-one printer is available in Black (GI-490PGBK), Magenta (GI-490PGM), Cyan (GI-490PGC) and Yellow (GI-490PGY) ink bottles. The maximum yield of Black ink bottles is 6000 pages and that of Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink bottles is approximately 7000 pages per bottle.