Once you have lost the original driver & software CD of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6670dn then installing this printer becomes a tough challenge. Sometimes we have the driver CD but the CD drive doesn’t pick up them properly. Therefore, we have prepared this driver download guide, so that you can download it from the Internet.We have given the driver download link and its installation instructions which is necessary for the proper installation of this Canon printer.
On this page, we are sharing Canon i-SENSYS LBP6670dn driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. The given drivers are the same drivers that are listed on the official website.
How to download Canon LBP 6670 dn driver
Start by determining the version of the operating system installed on your computer. Then, click on the download link associated with your OS to get your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6670dn driver setup file.
Driver Download List
- Canon LBP6670dn driver for Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit – Download
- Canon LBP6670dn driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32-bit and 64-bit – Download
- Canon 6670dn driver for Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 32-bit / 64-bit – Download
- Canon LBP-6670dn driver for Mac OS X 10.10 to 10.15 – Download
- Canon LBP-6670dn driver for Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.9 – Download
- Canon LBP-6670dn driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Download
- Download the driver directly from the Canon ImageClass LBP6670dn official website.
How to install Canon LBP 6670dn Driver
Installing your printer driver is a simple and easy process. We have described the process in full detail in the printer driver installation guide provided below. Please read our guide before installing your printer driver.
Printer Driver Conflicts
Before you start the installation of your full feature Canon LBP6670dn driver you must uninstall all the useless drivers from your computer. This simple looking step will help in reducing the chances of driver conflicts after the installation of your new printer driver.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP to Windows 10 32bit to 64bit
Server 2000 to Server 2019 32bit to 64bit
Mac OS v10.0 to v10.15 Catalina
- Monochrome laser printer
- Maximum speed of 33 ppm
- Maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Supports duplex printing
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- 5-line LCD display
- Easy to replace toner cartridge
This Canon laser uses one black (3479B002AA) toner cartridge.