The Canon i-SENSYS MF237w all-in-one is suitable for small businesses. This monochrome laser printer supports wireless connectivity, which means you can connect it with your other wireless devices and operate it from anywhere. You can also connect this device using Ethernet and USB ports. The Automatic Document Feeder and the Touchscreen Display feature of this machine further enhances its productivity and user experience.
In this driver download guide, you will find the Canon i-SENSYS MF237w printer driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Apart from the genuine Canon drivers, we have also shared their installation guides. If you want to connect this Canon multi-function machine to your smartphone, then we have also provided an instructional guide describing that process.
Steps to Download Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Driver
Select your preferred operating system from our OS list and use its download download to get your Canon i-SENSYS MF237w driver setup file.
- Canon i-SENSYS MF237w driver for Windows XP (32bit/64bit) → Not Available
- Canon MF237w driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista (32bit) → Download (181 MB)
- Canon MF237w driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista (64bit) → Download (181 MB)
- Canon i-SENSYS MF237w driver for Server 2003, 2008 (32bit) → Download (181 MB)
- Canon MF237w driver for Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (64bit) → Download (181 MB)
- Canon i-SENSYS MF237w driver for Server 2016, 2019 (64bit) → Download (181 MB)
- Canon i-SENSYS MF237w driver for Mac OS 10.10 to 11.0 → Download (22.2 MB)
- Canon i-SENSYS MF237w driver for Mac OS 10.9 → Download (22.2 MB)
- Canon i-SENSYS MF237w driver for Mac OS 10.8 → Download (22.1 MB)
- Canon i-SENSYS MF237w driver for Mac OS 10.7 → Download (12.2 MB)
- Canon i-SENSYS MF237w driver for Mac OS 10.6 → Download (47.2 MB)
- Canon i-SENSYS MF237w driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Download (180 MB)
- Download the driver directly from the Canon i-SENSYS MF237w official website.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Driver
We are sharing driver installation guides for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Read the installation guide according to your driver type and follow its instructions correctly.
1) Install Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Using Driver Package
Now we will describe the installation process for the Canon i-SENSYS MF237w driver package. You can follow these installation steps for all the Windows operating systems.
- Run the Canon driver package file and wait for it to self-extract on your computer.
- Click the ‘Next’ button to start the installation.
- Click on ‘Yes’ to accept the license agreement.
- Choose ‘USB Connection’ from the options and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installer to install the printer drivers.
- Now connect your Canon printer with your computer by using the USB Cable and turn-on your computer. Then, follow the instructions to complete the driver installation.
After successfully installing the full feature Canon i-SENSYS MF237w driver on your computer you can start printing with your device.
2) Install Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Using INF Driver
The installation guide given below describes the right method of installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF237w INF driver. You must read our guide if you want to install this Canon all-in-one by using its Canon INF driver.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF237w via Wi-Fi Direct
Follow the instructions given below to connect your Canon i-SENSYS MF237w printer with your smartphone by using the Wi-Fi Direct feature of this printer.
- Go to the display screen of your control panel and tap on ‘Menu’ option.
- In Menu, select ‘Network Settings’.
- Under Network Settings, select ‘Direct Connection Settings’.
- Tap to choose ‘Use Direct Connection’ option.
- Choose ‘On’ to proceed.
- Under Network Connection Type, choose ‘Direct Connection Only’ option.
- Choose ‘Yes’ to proceed.
- Wait for the printer to configure the settings.
- When you see the message ‘Settings applied’ move to the next step.
- Press ‘Home’ button on the control panel.
- In the Home screen, press the ‘Right arrow’ until you reach Direct Connection option.
- When you see ‘Direct Connection’ option, choose it to proceed.
- Wait for the printer to prepare for the connection.
- Now, you will see the details for the wireless LAN settings of your printer. Press the ‘Down arrow’ option to scroll down.
- Now, you will see the ‘Network Key’. Leave this screen as it is or you can note down this network key. That’s because you will need this key in the following steps.
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings of your smartphone and you will see your Canon printer in the list. Tap on your Canon printer.
- Enter the Network Key displayed on the printer display screen and tap on the ‘Join’ link.
- You can see a ‘Blue Tick’ in front of your printer name in the Wi-Fi Settings list, which is a sign that your printer is now connected with your smartphone.
That’s it, you have successfully connected your Canon i-SENSYS MF237w printer with your smartphone by using Wi-Fi Direct. Now, install the Canon Print Business app on your smartphone by visiting the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and you can send print, scan and copy commands to this all-in-one Canon.
Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Ink
The Canon laser printer uses one black (9435B002) toner cartridge, which has a page yield of almost 2400 pages.