Canon ImageClass LBP226dw is a laser printer with a very attractive design. It comes with a covered paper tray which makes it more professional.
Just downloading the latest Canon ImageClass LBP226dw drivers for Windows, Linux, and Mac is not enough, it is equally important to install the drivers correctly on your computer.
Users who have never installed a driver on their computer don’t know the correct process for installing the printer. If it doesn’t go right, it may lead to a driver conflict. It is extremely difficult to resolve a driver conflict. So the best option is to avoid printer installation mistakes.
I have prepared and am going to share with you a step-by-step installation guide so that you’ll get the proper procedure for installing the Canon ImageClass LBP226dw printer driver. Follow the installation guide given in the installation section down below.
The download links I have provided in the download section are one-click download links that would make the download process easier. You will get the Canon ImageClass LBP226dw driver for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32/64-bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, and 13.x Ventura operating systems.
To download the Canon ImageClass LBP226dw driver, go to the download section. To install the driver, go to the installation section down below.
Steps to Download Canon LBP226dw Driver
Step 1: Go through our OS list and select the operating system where you want to install this laser printer.
Step 2: Click on the download button to start the download of your Canon LBP226dw driver setup file.
Canon imageClass LBP226dw Driver for Windows
Canon LBP226dw Driver for Mac
Canon LBP226dw Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon LBP226dw official website.
How to Install Canon LBP226dw Driver
You can easily avoid Canon ImageClass LBP226dw driver installation mistakes by reading its installation guide before starting the installation of your printer driver. I have shared below the detailed installation guide for the full feature driver and basic driver (inf driver). Read the guide suitable for you and use its installation method to properly install the Canon LBP226dw printer drivers on your computer.
1) Install Canon LBP226dw Printer Using Full Feature Driver
In this installation guide, you will learn about the proper method of installing the full feature Canon LBP226dw driver on a Windows computer. The following installation steps can be used for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the full feature driver file download from this page and wait for the self-extractor program to unzip its files onto your computer.
- Right click on the folder where the files were extracted in the first step, then click on the ‘Open’ option.
- Double-click to open the 32bit or 64bit folder depending upon your OS version. I have chosen to open the ‘x64’ folder.
- Run the ‘Setup’ file in the folder.
- In the Welcome screen of the setup wizard, you can select your preferred language, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the Canon Software License Agreement.
- In the Printer Setup screen, choose the ‘USB Connection’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Confirm your choice by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Wait for the setup wizard to prepare for the driver installation by copying the driver files into your computer.
- Connect your Canon printer with your computer by using a USB cable, then switch on your computer. Wait for the setup wizard to detect your printer, then follow the instructions to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon LBP226dw driver package on your computer. Your Canon printer is now ready for use.
2) Install Canon LBP226dw Printer Using Basic Driver
The following basic driver installation guide describes the installation process for the Canon LBP226dw basic driver on a Windows computer. Checkout this article How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Canon LBP226dw Features
The Canon LBP226dw printer has a simple look but is bundled with a lot of features. The 6.9-inch LCD display of this printer makes it easy for you to configure and navigate this printer, also it facilitates easy maintenance and device management. The maximum print resolution of this printer is 600 dpi, and its top print speed is up to 38 ppm. You can easily connect this printer with your computer by using the USB, Ethernet and Wireless connectivity options.
Which toner does Canon LBP-226dw printer use?
This monochrome laser printer uses one Black toner cartridge for printing. The standard Black (3009C001) toner cartridge can print up to 3100 pages, while the high yield Black (3010C001) toner cartridge can print nearly 10000 pages.