The Canon imageRUNNER 1025/1025iF all-in-one is best suited for users who are searching for a high performing multi-function machine. This monochrome laser printer has a compact design which means you can easily place it in a confined workspace. The duplex printing feature of this machine further enhances its productivity. This all-in-one supports Automatic Document Feeder for both scanning and printing documents. However, you must install this multi-function machine by using its genuine Canon printer drivers.
In this driver download guide, you will get the Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Apart from the genuine Canon printer drivers, we have also shared their installation instructions to help you install these drivers without any errors.
Steps to Download Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Driver
Select your preferred operating system from our OS list and use its download link to start the download of your Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF official website.
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Driver
We have provided detailed installation guides for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Study the guide relevant to your driver type and follow its instructions.
1) Install Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Printer Using Driver Package
Follow the installation steps given below to install the Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF driver package.
- Run the driver package and click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the license agreement.
- Select ‘Manually Set Port to Install’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Select ‘Add Printers’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose ‘Canon imageRUNNER 1025’ in the printer list, then click on the ‘Add’ button. After you see the printer name in the driver installation section you should click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Down’ arrow in front of the Port field and select ‘USB’ port from the list.
- After selecting the USB port, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click the ‘Start’ button to begin the driver installation and follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
After the successful completion of the driver installation you can start using your Canon printer.
2) Install Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Printer Using INF Driver
Installation instructions for the Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF INF driver have been mentioned in the installation guide given below.
This laser printer uses one Black (0386B003AA) toner cartridge, which has a page yield of nearly 8400 pages.
Questions & Answers
Question: I can not find the program that allows the scanner to function from the window on the computer screen.