The Canon Pixma TS200 inkjet printer stands out among the printers due to its compact design which makes it fit seamlessly into any workspace. The rear feeding paper tray ensures that you get hassle-free paper loading. This printer is easy to setup as it supports USB connectivity. The Quiet Print Mode and Fine Hybrid Ink System ensures that you get high quality prints with low noise. You can also print borderless photos with this printer. However, to fully access all the features of this printer you must install it by using its genuine Canon drivers.
Therefore, in this driver download guide, we are sharing the Canon Pixma TS200 series printer driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. We have taken special care to share only genuine Canon drivers which are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. For your convenience, we have also shared the installation instructions for these drivers.
Steps to Download Canon Pixma TS200 Driver
- Go through our OS list and find the operating system where you want to install your Canon printer.
- Next, click on the download link associated with your chosen operating system to start the download of your Canon Pixma TS200 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Canon TS200 driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit / 64bit) → Download (31.3 MB)
- Canon Pixma TS200 driver for Mac OS 10.11 to 10.15, Big Sur 11 → Not Available
- Canon Pixma TS200 driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Download (1.62 MB)
- Download the driver directly from the Canon Pixma TS200 Support Page.
How to Install Canon Pixma TS200 Driver
If you want the best performance from your printer driver, then you must install it properly. Therefore, we are sharing printer driver installation guide below, which clearly explains in simple steps the right method of installing a printer driver.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Canon Pixma TS200 Ink Cartridge Details
This Canon printer uses one Black (PG 545) and one Color (CL 546) ink cartridge. The page yield of these cartridges is nearly 180 pages per cartridge.