The CANON PIXMA iX6550 is an inkjet printer which can print up to A3 sized pages. Designed for small office use, this color printer can deliver top print speed of 11.3 ppm for black and 8.88 ppm for color prints. The maximum print resolution of this printer is 9600 x 2400 dpi.
It’s hard to find the CANON PIXMA iX6550 printer drivers and software at one place. Therefore, we have prepared this guide so that you can get the latest CANON PIXMA iX6550 driver package along with its installation instructions.
On this page, you will get CANON PIXMA iX6550 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Although you might have software CD drivers of this printer, but you can still install the drivers we are sharing below.
Steps to Download CANON PIXMA iX6550 Driver
- Choose your operating system from the list of OS given below.
- Then use its download link to start the download of your CANON PIXMA iX6550 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- CANON PIXMA iX6550 driver for Windows XP (32bit) → Download (16 MB)
- CANON PIXMA iX6550 driver for Windows XP (64bit) → Download (9 MB)
- CANON iX6550 driver for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32bit/64bit) → Download (16 MB)
- CANON PIXMA iX6550 driver for Mac OS 10.7 to 11 Big Sur → Download (15 MB)
- CANON PIXMA iX6550 driver for Mac OS 10.5, 10.6 → Download (17 MB)
- CANON PIXMA iX6550 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the CANON PIXMA iX6550 official website.
Printer Driver Compatibility:
Compatibility of the printer driver is important for its proper functioning. For this reason we are sharing only those full features CANON PIXMA iX6550 driver, which are genuine Canon drivers. Therefore, from this page you will get drivers which are fully compatible with their associated operating systems.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP to Windows 10 (32bit/64bit)
- Server 2000 to Server 2019 (32bit/64bit)
- Mac OS 10.5 to 11.0 Big Sur
- Linux and Ubuntu
How to Install CANON PIXMA iX6550 Driver
All those users who have any sort of doubts regarding the printer driver installation process should read our printer driver installation guide given below. Our guide describes in easy steps the right method of installing a printer driver on various operating systems.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Ink Cartridge Details
This Canon printer uses one Black (CLI-526BK), one Pigment Black (PGI-525PGBK), one Cyan (CLI-526C), one Magenta (CLI-526M) and one Yellow (CLI-526Y) ink cartridge.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........