For Canon PIXMA MG2522 all-in-one it is usually recommended to install it by using its full feature Canon PIXMA MG2522 driver. That’s because all its features can be best utilized when you use the full feature drivers which are provided in the Canon PIXMA MG2522 software CD.
On this page, you will get Canon PIXMA MG2522 driver download links of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012 and Server 2003 for 32bit and 64bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems. The basic driver of this printer is included in the Canon PIXMA MG2522 driver package.
Steps to download Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver
- Locate your operating system in the below-given list.
- Use its download button to get your Canon PIXMA MG2522 driver setup file.
- Canon MG2522 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32, 64-bit — Download
- Canon PIXMA MG2522 driver for Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 —
- Canon PIXMA MG2522 driver for Mac OS X 10.7 to 10.15 — Download
- Canon PIXMA MG2522 driver for Linux, Ubuntu —
- Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA MG2522 official website.
Before you start the installation of your new printer driver make sure that all the useless drivers from your computer have been uninstalled. Next, read the driver installation section given below to install your printer driver in the right way. Following these two steps will help you in avoiding driver conflicts.
How to Install this Driver
Carefully read the printer driver installation guide shared below and execute its installation steps properly to install your printer driver.
Supported Operating Systems
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Specifications
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Print Speed: Color — 4 ipm, Back — 8 ipm
- Wireless Printing: No
- Paper Size: Letter, Legal, A4
- Output Tray: Up to 60 pages
This printer uses one Black (PG-243 BK) and one Color (CL-244) ink cartridge.