In order to maintain the optimal performance of your Canon PIXMA MG2577s printer you should regularly update its Canon printer and scanner drivers. The Canon PIXMA MG2577s all-in-one printer has a compact design which makes it a great choice for home users. This Canon color inkjet printer supports only USB connectivity.
In this driver download guide, we are offering the Canon PIXMA MG2577s driver download links for the Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Along with the genuine Canon printer and scanner drivers we have also shared their detailed installation guides. Additionally, we have provided download link for the original Canon PIXMA MG2577s software CD on this page.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA MG2577s Driver
In our OS list, select your preferred OS version and use its download button to get your Canon PIXMA MG2577s driver setup file.
Canon PIXMA MG2577s Driver for Windows
Canon PIXMA MG2577s Driver for Mac
Canon PIXMA MG2577s Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
- Canon PIXMA MG2577s driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
Canon PIXMA MG2577s Software CD
Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA MG2577s official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2577s Driver
We have shared below detailed installation guides for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Read the guide which is associated with your driver type and follow its installation instructions in their correct order to properly install the Canon printer and scanner drivers on your computer.
1) Install Canon PIXMA MG2577s Printer Using Driver Package
The following installation steps will describe the installation process for the full feature Canon PIXMA MG2577s driver. You can use the below mentioned installation process for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and wait for the extraction of its files to complete.
- Wait for the setup program to acquire the necessary information.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Wait for the setup program to process the information.
- Select your place of residence, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Select your country of residence, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Select the software and drivers you want to install on your computer, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button, however, if you are warned by any security program on your computer to stop the installation of the Canon drivers and software, then ignore that warning and allow the installation to proceed.
- Wait for the drivers and software to download on your computer.
- Wait for the installation of the drivers and software to complete.
- Connect your Canon printer with your computer by using a USB cable and follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon PIXMA MG2577s driver package on your computer and your Canon printer is now ready for use.
2) Install Canon PIXMA MG2577s Printer Using INF Driver
There are some users who want to install this Canon printer by using its Canon PIXMA MG2577s basic driver. For such users, we have provided an installation guide below, which clearly describes the right installation process for the Canon PIXMA MG2577s INF driver on a Windows computer.
Canon PIXMA MG2577s Ink
This Canon printer uses one Black (PG-745) and one Color (CL-746) ink cartridge, which have a page yield of nearly 180 pages per cartridge.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........