The best performance of Canon ImageRunner (IR) 2018 all-in-one can be achieved when you install it using the latest Canon IR 2018 driver package. You’ll get all the features of the printer when its software gets installed properly on your computer.
Sometimes its driver that came with the printer’s driver CD gets lost or damaged. In this case you’ll have to use its online driver package which is easily available on its official download page.
Therefore, in this guide, we have shared download links and installation instructions of the genuine Canon drivers from the official Canon website.
It is a very stable photocopy machine and economical too. So if you want to use its economical feature fully, it is best option to install it on computer. To install it on a computer you’ll need its driver, so we are sharing its driver with you in the download section below, please check it out.
Here, we offer Canon IR 2018 drivers free download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. See how to freely download and install the Canon 2018 Printer.
Steps to download Canon Image Runner 2018 drivers
- Find your preferred operating system from the driver’s list on the given below.
- Use the download link associated with your OS to have your Canon IR 2018 driver setup file.
Driver Download List
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Windows 2000 (32/64-bit) – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Windows XP, Vista (32,64bit) – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 (32/64bit) – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Windows 10 (32/64bit) – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Server 2008 (32/64-bit) – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Server 2012 64-bit – Download
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Server 2016, Server 2019 64-bit – Download
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Mac OS X 10.10 to 11.x – Download
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Mac OS X 10.9 – Download
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Mac OS X 10.8 – Download
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Mac OS X 10.7 – Download
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Mac OS X 10.6 – Download
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Mac OS X 10.5 – Download
- Canon IR 2018 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Download
- Download the driver directly from the Canon IR 2018 official website.
How to install
Installation process of a printer driver may alter based on the operating system where you are installing it. Therefore, we are sharing a printer driver installation guide which clearly describes the installation process of a printer driver for various operating systems.
The Canon IR 2018 all-in-one is used at medium sized offices and the reliability of its performance is important for the overall productivity of the workplace.
Therefore, you must regularly update your full feature Canon IR 2018 driver with its latest version, because each new version has least known bugs in it, which makes it the most reliable support software for this printer.
Driver updates are most necessary as they get fixed on all the printing bugs and and software updates for the new features. We can say that driver updates are very important. You have to keep your drivers up-to-date properly from time to time.
Canon IR 2018 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP to Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Server 2000 to 2019 (32bit / 64bit)
- Linux and ubuntu (32bit / 64bit)
- Mac OS v10.0 to 11.x Big Sur
Canon 2018 Features
Performs print, scan and copy functions
Uses laser dry electrostatic transfer print technology
Maximum print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Top print speed of up to 18 ppm
Supports automatic duplexing
Image server memory of up to 256 MB of RAM
Maximum paper capacity of nearly 1080 sheets
Canon IR 2018 Cartridge Details
This Canon printer uses one black (0384B006AA) toner cartridge.