This driver download guide is specially prepared for users who have lost or damaged their Canon Pixma MP220 software CD. We are providing below all the information necessary for the proper installation and working of this Canon multifunction printer.
On this page, we are offering Canon Pixma MP220 driver download links of Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012, and Server 2003 for 32bit and 64bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems. The Canon Pixma MP220 scanner driver is bundled with the driver package we are sharing on this website.
Canon Pixma MP220 Driver Download
You can easily download your Canon Pixma MP220 driver setup file from this page by clicking on the download button associated with your preferred operating system.
Driver Download Links
- Canon Pixma MP220 driver for Windows XP, Server 2000 32bit – Download
- Canon Pixma MP220 driver for Windows XP, Server 2000 64-bit – Not Available
- Canon Pixma MP220 driver for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 32-bit – Download
- Canon Pixma MP220 driver for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 64-bit – Download
- Canon MP 220 basic driver for Windows 10 32-bit – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Canon MP 220 basic driver for Windows 10 64-bit – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
Check how to install Canon mp220 driver manually using the basic driver.
After downloading it manually, use this Canon Scan Utility to use the scanner.
- Canon MP220 driver for Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 32, 64bit – Not Available
- Install the above given driver on your server edition using Windows compatibility mode.
- Canon Pixma MP220 driver for Apple Mac OS v10.5 to 10.8 – Download
- Canon Pixma MP220 driver for Apple macOS v10.9 to 10.15, 11 Big Sur – Not Available
- Canon Pixma MP220 driver for Linux, Ubuntu 32, 64bit – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the Canon Pixma MP220 official website.
How to Install MP220 Printer
Reading the printer driver installation guide given below will allow you to install the full feature Canon Pixma MP220 driver on your computer without making any driver installation mistake.
- How to install this printer driver automatically by using the driver (With installer)
- How to install this printer driver manually using its basic driver
Watch this video tutorial:
Driver conflicts happen due to improper installation of a driver or when multiple model number drivers are using on the same PC. Therefore, you must uninstall all the useless drivers from your computer before installing your printer driver. Also, make sure you are using the correct model number of the driver to avoid driver conflict. Also, read the printer driver installation section given below.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP 32-bit only
- Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit
- Mac OS version 10.4 to 10.15 Catalina
- Linux and Ubuntu
This canon all-in-one printer is designed to deliver print, scan, and copy functions. This is an inkjet printer that uses Canon FINE technology to deliver a maximum print resolution of 4800 × 1200 dpi. The maximum print speed supported by this printer is up to 22 ppm for mono and up to 17 ppm for color prints. This printer supports USB connectivity.
Ink Cartridge Details
This inkjet printer uses one Black (PG-37) and one color (CL-38) ink cartridge.