The Canon Pixma MP495 is one of the few all-in-one’s which has been designed for home use and offers wireless setup. However, to fully utilize Canon Pixma setup Wi-Fi, you should either load driver from Canon Pixma MP495 software CD or use full version Canon Pixma MP495 driver package.
For this reason, we are providing in this page Canon Pixma MP495 driver & software download links for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 8.1, Server 2012, Server 2008, Server 2003 for 32-bit & 64-bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems. This package includes a scanner driver, which will help you to use all its scan features if you know how to scan with Canon Pixma MP495.
The Canon Pixma MP495 comes with Auto Photo Fix II for photo editing, Smartphone Photo Printing for wireless printing and other several features, such as Document Print, borderless printing, Calendar Printing, etc. You will not need any additional scanner software to fully utilize the scanning features of this device, even if you are using Windows 10.
Steps to download driver
Select your operating system from the list given below and use the download button to get your Canon Pixma MP495 driver setup file.
Driver download list
- Canon MP495 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit / 64bit) → Download
- Canon Pixma MP495 driver for Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (32bit / 64bit) → Download
You may use the Windows 10 driver on your server using Windows compatibility mode.
- Canon Pixma MP495 driver for Mac OS X 10.6 → Download
- Canon MP495 driver for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10, 11 and 10.12 → Download
- Canon MP495 Driver for Mac 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, Microsoft Server 2016, 2019 → Not Available.
- Canon MP495 driver for Linux / Ubuntu 32-bit and 64-bit → Download
- Download the driver directly from the Canon Pixma MP495 official website.
The compatibility of the drivers available here is beyond any doubt because our full feature Canon Pixma MP495 driver download link allows you to download genuine Canon drivers from the official Canon website. However, unlike the official Canon site, from here you will be able to download these drivers in just one click.
Update Printer Driver
The latest full version of the printer driver has been released after removing all known bugs from its existing version, making it ideal and also improving the reliability of the printer.
Canon MP495 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Mac OS X
- Linux / Ubuntu
Tips for Driver Installation
You can easily avoid printer driver installation mistakes by studying the installation process described in the links given below.
This Canon MP495 printer uses one Black (PG-210) and one Color (CL-211) ink cartridge.