Epson L360 printer is a great combination of better performance and low cost printing becuase the printer uses Ink tank technology. On this page you’ll get the Epson L360 printer driver download links for its supported operating systems under the download section. Also, we have mentioned the step by step installation guide how to install Epson l360 printer on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server, Linux and Mac OS. There are two types of drivers are usually available for download, full feature & basic feature drivers. Epson L360 MODEL NUMBER C462H – C11CE55501.
How to download Epson L360 Printer Driver from Internet?
for windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, vista, XP, Server 2000 to 2016, Mac and Linux OS.
- First, determine the operating system version and system type 32bit or 64bit.
- Go to the download list and click on the download link to Download the Epson L360 driver associated with the operating system that is running on your computer. Each driver has been designed to work with its operating system.
- Download Epson L360 printer driver for windows xp (32bit) – Scanner Driver Download
- Download Epson L360 printer driver for windows xp (64bit) – Scanner Driver Download
- Download Epson L360 printer driver for windows vista (32bit) – Scanner Driver Download
- Download Epson L360 printer driver for windows vista (64bit) – Scanner Driver Download
- Download Epson L360 printer driver for windows 7 (32bit) – Scanner Driver Download
- Download Epson L360 printer driver for windows 7 (64bit) – Scanner Driver Download
- Download Epson L360 printer driver for windows 8 (32bit) – Scanner Driver Download
- Download Epson L360 printer driver for windows 8 (64bit) – Scanner Driver Download
- Download Epson L360 printer driver for windows 8.1 (32bit) – Scanner Driver Download
- Download Epson L360 printer driver for windows 8.1 (64bit) – Scanner Driver Download
- Download Epson L360 printer driver for windows 10 (32bit) – Scanner Driver Download
- Download Epson L360 printer driver for windows 10 (64bit) – Scanner Driver Download
- Click here to download Epson L360 basic printer driver for all Windows 32 bit OS
- Click here to download Epson L360 basic printer driver for all Windows 64 bit OS
- Click here to download Epson L360 basic scanner driver for all Windows 32 bit / 64 bit OS
Click here to watch a video tutorial on how to install Epson L360 basic driver manually on the Windows-based computer.
- Epson L360 printer driver is not available for
windows server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 and Linux. You can use the above given basic driver for these operating systems.
OR Either the drivers are inbuilt in the operating system or the printer does not support these operating system.
- Download Epson L360 printer driver for Mac – Scanner Driver Download
- You can download the same drivers directly from Epson L360 official website.
Note: You can go for second (Method 2) option if the first option doesn’t for you anyhow. This option is direct download option from printer’s official website, so you will always get latest drivers from there.
Epson L360 adjustment program (Resetter tool)
Click on below link to download L360 adjustment program. It will fix the “waste ink pad” issue.
Click here to download L360 resetter tool.
This Epson L360 printer driver support all the Microsoft operating systems and also supports Linux and Mac operating system: windows xp (32bit) / windows xp (64bit) / windows vista (32bit) / windows vista (64bit) / windows 7 (32bit) / windows 7 (64bit) / windows 8 (32bit) / windows 8 (64bit) / windows 8.1 (32bit) / windows 8.1 (64bit) / windows 10 (32bit) / windows 10 (64bit) & Mac operating system.
How to Install Epson L360 Printer Drivers
You have two options to install the drivers, check them below:
Install Epson L360 drivers through automatic installation wizard method (Automatically)
In this wizard method, you have two options; A and B, follow one of them:
(Method 1) – Install Epson L360 drivers through CD which comes with the printer – Know more
(Method 2) – Install Epson L360 drivers through driver setup file which is easily available online on its official website – Know more
Note: In above B option you can install printer drivers even if you had lost your printer driver disk. Now, you can easily install Epson L360 printer driver without using any CD / disk.
Install Epson L360 drivers through manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually)
How to install Epson L360 printer driver manually using its basic drivers on Windows 10, 7, Vista
(Method 3) – In this manual method, you need to extract the driver file (.inf) from setup file (installation package) and then install them through “add a printer” method manually – Know More
Epson L360 Printer Description & Review
The L360 from Epson belongs to the Ink Tank System printers, which means the running costs of this printer are extremely low. Being a multi-function device that can offer printing, scanning and copying functionality, it makes sure that you not only save money but also time.
Epson L360 Main Features
The most impressive feature of this printer is its use of Epson’s Ink Tank System. Due to patented bottle tip design you can easily do refills without causing any mess. The tubes in the printer have been designed to ensure that ink could smoothly flow through them all the time.
This printer is equipped with Epson’s famous Micro Piezo print head technology. Therefore, it’s capable of delivering improved print speeds for both monochrome and colored prints. High volume printing is extremely quick and efficient with this printer.
You get exceptionally high quality prints with this printer as it can print at resolutions as high as 5670 dpi. Also, the one touch scan and copy function provides you clear draft copies and sharp scans in just a few seconds.
Epson L360 Specification
- Variable-Sized Droplet Technology for printing.
- Print speed of up to 33 ppm for black and 15 ppm for color prints.
- Print resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi.
- Manual duplex.
- Input tray capacity of 100 sheets.
Epson L360 InkTank Cartridge
This printer uses InkTank System of four colors: Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. The ink for this printer is available in ink bottles. The details of these ink bottles are: T6641 Black bottle (C13T664100), T6642 Cyan bottle (C13T664200), T6643 Magenta bottle (C13T664300) and T6644 Yellow bottle (C13T664400). The page yield for Black ink bottle is up to 4,000 pages. The composite page yield of three colored bottles is up to 6,500 pages.
Epson L360 is also known as some other names:
- Epson L360 Printer
- Epson Printer Driver L360 Model number
- Epson L360 Series
- Epson L360 Ink printer
- Download software for Epson L360
- Epson printer driver for L360 website
- Download Epson L360 Printer driver
- Epson L360 Driver Download
- Epson L360 Download Driver
- Driver for L360 Epson printer
People uses above terms to download the Epson L360 printer driver and scanner drivers from internet. So you also can reach on this page through following search terms
Questions & Answers
Question: I need an Epson L360 Series Printer Installer since my CD installer were lost. Please send me a epson l 360 printer driver of 32bit for my windows7 pc asked by Lalbahadur
Answer: All the drivers are listed in the download section above, you download it from there.
Question: Please, I am looking for an installer of EPSON L360. May I request a driver for this printer. Thank you asked by LILIBETH
Answer: Go to the download section above and download the driver according to your operating system. All the drivers are listed there.
Question: How the easy step to install d Epson l360 printer. help me to install the proper printer driver epson L360 drivers not installing in 64bit in pc. asked by ruben
Question: pls, send me a printer driver for Epson L360 for me to be able to install my printer on my laptop because I lost my cd. thank you. cannot install the driver. asked by SUGUNA SELLAN
Answer: Here in this page we have already given all the drivers in the download section above. So, please go to the download section and download your printer driver according to your OS.
Question: Please send me a Epson L360 printer driver install In my mobile Samsung note3 asked by Sultan Ahmed
Answer: To print from android phones you just need to install an Epson app that will allow you to print from android phones. Click here to download that Epson app.
See the screenshot below.
Question: While installing my printer, shows cable not connected but the scanner is working. Model 360. asked by rajkumar
- Kindly, switch the USB port where the printer cable is connected.
- If the step one did not work for you then re-install your printer driver compeltely. All the L 360 drivers are given in the download section above.
- If the step two doesn't work then maybe your printer's USB cable get faulty. So, replace the printer's USB cable.
Question: A printers ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support. What is this problem? how to resolve? how to print? asked by muhuseen
Answer: Error message: "A printers ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support"
It is just a default value of "Waste Ink pad" life instead of the actual current status of the printer's "Waste Ink pad". So don't worry, because it can be reset the default value by an "Epson adjustment program resetter" tool. You just need to run the resetter tool and follow its on-screen instruction to reset "Waste Ink Pad". Watch Video for more help about the Epson resetter tool.
Question: Plus send me a link Epson l360 driver for my pc windows 7 ultimate... Thank you asked by Precious
Answer: We have sent you the driver download links for L360 printer. Although, all the drivers are already listed in the download section above.
Question: Which version enabled us to do manual duplex? I accidentally updated the driver and the option for manual double sided printing is suddenly "greyed-out" and can't be chosed. I read somewhere that we need to install an older version of the driver which still enable that function but I'm not sure if it's true, however I' giving it a try. I really need help with this.. Printer is L360 Epson. asked by Jun
Answer: Maybe the new version driver that you have updated is not installed properly, that's why the button gone greyed out. We recommend you to please do uninstall the printer completely and then reinstall it again with the latest driver. You can find the driver in the download section above. Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the comment section below.
Question: Is the Printer driver available for L360 running 64bit Windows 10. asked by MARK RIDSDALE
Answer: Yes, it is already listed in the download section above. We request you to please go to the download section which is listed above and click on the download link listed there.