The Epson L360 all-in-one inkjet printer has been designed for home users and is capable of printing high volumes of pages. Despite the fact that this printer has been designed for heavy duty home use, sometimes after printing several pages you are shown ‘Service Required’ message on your computer screen. Along with this error message, you will see a red light blinking on your Epson L360 printer control panel. Most users in this situation tend to think that they will have to call the Epson printer service engineer, but we assure you that many times this error can be resolved by using its software tool called the Epson L360 adjustment program.
This adjustment tool from Epson is also called the Epson L360 resetter tool. Primarily, this tool has been released by Epson to resolve multiple issues related to the Epson L360 printer without making any hardware repairs. In this Epson L360 adjustment program free download guide, you will get a working link to download the official Epson L360 resetter tool and also find instructions for its proper usage.
Epson L360 Resetter Tool Download Link
In this section, we will provide a free link to download the full version Epson L360 adjustment tool. The Epson L360 resetter software package that you will get from our link is the official release from Epson and you will get it completely free from here. You don’t have to crack Epson L360 tool downloaded from this page with a key. Also, no password is necessary for accessing this Epson program.
Click on the Download Link button given below
Just download the full version Epson L360 adjustment program from this page and follow the steps given below. In the step-by-step guide shared below, we will describe in easy to execute steps the proper method of using this Epson adjustment software. You will find below the steps to perform an ink tank counter reset using this program.
How to Use Epson L360 Resetter Tool
Reset the inkpad using epson L360 adjustment software. After downloading the free Epson L360 adjustment software from the download link provided above, extract the files of the Epson L360 resetter from the folder.
- Download the resetter from the above link
- In the Epson L360 program folder double click ‘Adjprog.exe’ to run the program.
- The first screen of the Epson Adjustment Program will appear. On this screen click ‘Select’.
- Select the ‘Model Name’ of your printer from the drop down options.
- Select the ‘Port’ to which Epson L360 printer is connected.
- After selecting both Model Name and Port, click ‘OK’.
- Now select ‘Particular adjustment mode’.
- In the ‘Maintenance’ section of the list choose ‘Waste ink pad counter’, and click ‘OK’.
- This will open the Waste ink pad counter screen. In this window click on ‘Main pad counter’ checkbox, then click ‘Check’.
- You will see a pop-up saying ‘Reading now…’ don’t cancel this pop-up and let it complete the operation.
- Now you will be able to see various scores in front of the main ink pad counter. The scores will be in points and percentage. What you have to do next is to make some of these readings ZERO.
- Again click on the Main pad counter checkbox and this time select ‘Initialize’.
- A pop-up message will appear saying ‘When the OK button is clicked, the counter will be initialized’. Click ‘OK’.
- Pop-up message will appear displaying ‘Initializing now…’ don’t cancel it.
- A pop-up message appears stating ‘Please turn off the printer.’ Now, turn off the printer, then click on ‘OK’.
- Next pop-up message says ‘Please reboot the printer.’ Now, restart your printer and then click ‘OK’.
- Click ‘Finish’.
- You must recheck whether Main pad counter readings have become zero or not. For that, you should again select ‘Waste ink pad counter’ option in ‘Maintenance’ section and click ‘OK’.
- In this window click ‘Main pad counter’ checkbox and then click ‘Check’.
- ‘Reading now…’ pop-up will appear. Don’t cancel it.
- As shown in the picture below, both fields of the main pad counter should show ‘0’ after checking has been performed. If it doesn’t show zero, then you should redo the steps from the start.
- Now click ‘Finish’ to complete the process and ‘Quit’ the Epson adjustment program.
- Now if you try to print with your Epson L360 printer, then your computer should show no error and the pages should get printed normally.
- That’s it.
Why Epson L360 Needs Reset
Like said before Epson L360 has been designed to print a high volume of pages. As a result, Epson has placed a large number of sponge pads in the Epson L360 printer. These sponge pads are called ‘Waste Ink Pads’. When the printer cleans its print head after each printing session the waste ink generated by this cleaning process is absorbed by these waste ink pads. When these waste ink pads get filled and start to overflow you see the errors mentioned above and the Epson L360 stops working.
When to Reset Epson L360 Printer
There are multiple errors that appear while using the Epson L360 printer signify that your printer needs to be reset. One such error is when the green power led of the printer is glowing normally while the red led lights are blinking alternately. This malfunction is usually accompanied with a computer onscreen error which says ‘Service Required’. Another time when you can use the Epson L360 adjustment tool is when you see errors like printer’s ink pad are at the ‘End of its Service Life’. Any errors notify you by visiting the nearest Epson Service Center. Then, sometimes an error is shown stating that your Epson L360 printer requires a paper jam reset.
The first impression that you get after seeing these errors is that the present condition of your printer will not improve unless you call for the Epson service engineer and most probably some hardware repair is overdue. However, none of these errors require actual hardware service, but these can be easily resolved by following some software procedures. To perform all these procedures, you require the original Epson L360 resetter program.
Various Functions of the Epson L360 Adjustment Software
The Epson L360 adjustment tool can be used to resolve many issues found in the Epson L360 multifunction printer. Some of the prominent maintenance and adjustment functions performed by this software are:
- Head angular adjustment
- Top margin adjustment
- EEPROM initial setting
- Initial ink charge
- Cleaning the print head
- USB ID input
- PF band adjustment
- Bi-D adjustment
- Head cleaning
Apart from the above mentioned functions there are many other uses of this tool. With the Epson L360 adjustment software you can reset your Epson L360 printer back to its factory settings, which means your printer starts printing with the same settings as it was printing when you used it for the first time. Therefore, if you have an Epson L360 printer you must install this program on your computer as it will save you a lot of money, which you would otherwise spend on printer maintenance.
In this article, you have learned the process of downloading and how-to use Epson L360 resetter tool. Hope you have enjoyed it. Leave your experience about it in the comments down below.