We all know that printer drivers play an important role in the efficient performance of a printer, and it’s no different for the Epson EcoTank ET-2820 all-in-one printer. Therefore, when installing this Epson this beautiful multi-function printer on your computer you should always select the latest version driver.
In this guide, you will find two sections, the download section and and the installation section. The download section contains instructions to download the appropriate printer drivers and also the Epson EcoTank ET-2820 driver download links. All the drivers shared below are the latest Epson printer drivers for the Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems. In the installation section, you will find a step-by-step installation guide. Let’s start by downloading the driver’s first.
Steps to Download Epson EcoTank ET-2820 Driver
Step 1: Select your operating system from our OS list.
Step 2: Click on the download button to start the download of your Epson EcoTank ET-2820 driver setup file.
Epson EcoTank ET-2820 Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac
Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Epson EcoTank ET-2820 official website.
How to Install Epson EcoTank ET-2820 Driver
In this section, I have provided the detailed installation guide for the full feature driver and basic driver (inf driver). Follow the installation steps of the guide which is related to your driver for installing the Epson EcoTank ET-2820 printer drivers on your computer.
1) Install Epson EcoTank ET-2820 Printer Using Full Feature Driver
In this guide, you will find the installation process of the full feature Epson EcoTank ET-2820 driver on a Windows computer. You can use the installation steps given below for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the full feature driver file driver download from this page and wait for Epson setup program to load itself onto your computer.
- In the License Agreement screen, agree with the Epson End User Software License Agreement by clicking on the ‘Accept’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to check the system environment.
- On the Additional Agreements screen, your permission will be asked by Epson to collect your software and printer usage data. If you want to share this information with the Epson website, then check both these options, otherwise, you can uncheck these options to deny the permission. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed. Your decision will have no impact on the outcome of the driver installation process.
- Make sure that the ink tanks of your printer are filled with their respective ink bottle inks, then choose the ‘I have finished filling ink into the ink tanks’ option. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Wait for the setup program to download the necessary drivers and software on your computer.
- Wait for the setup program to install the necessary drivers and software on your computer.
- Wait as the setup program checks the system environment.
- In the Select your Connection Method screen, choose the ‘Connect via USB cable’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Connect your Epson printer to your computer using a USB cable and follow the instructions as they appear on the screen to complete the driver installation process. If you want to connect to your printer afterwards, then choose the ‘Do not connect now’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- When the Setup Complete message appears, then click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the setup program.
That’s it, you have successfully completed the installation of the Epson EcoTank ET-2820 driver package on your computer. Your Epson all-in-one printer is now ready to print, scan and copy pages.
2) Install Epson EcoTank ET-2820 Printer Using Basic Driver
Here, I have shared the Epson EcoTank ET-2820 basic driver installation guide, which you must read before installing the Epson EcoTank ET-2820 INF driver on your computer. Read this article: How to install a printer driver manually using a basic driver (.INF driver).
Epson EcoTank ET-2820 Features
The Epson EcoTank ET-2820 all-in-one printer is best suited for small, home office users who regularly print, scan and copy documents in high volumes. This inkjet printer uses ink tank technology which makes it possible for you to print at very low cost without compromising on quality. You can connect this printer to your computer using its USB and Wireless connectivity options.
Ink Cartridge Details: The ink for this inkjet printer is available in Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow color ink bottles. The ink in the Black (C13T00M192) ink bottle is enough to print up to 6000 pages. While the ink in the Cyan (C13T00M292), Magenta (C13T00M392) and Yellow (C13T00M492) ink bottles can print nearly 7500 pages per bottle.