Download drivers for Epson L130 printer is not a tough job these days because Epson’s official website has listed all the printer drivers & software for all the launched printers like Epson L130. This allows users to easily download Epson L130 drivers for those who want to reinstall their printer driver.
Sometimes, some users face some problems while downloading the drivers from Epson website. For those users, we have listed all the Epson L130 printer drivers in the download section below.
Here we are providing a direct link to Epson L130 driver download (model number: D521D). As a full feature driver, you can download it by clicking on the below given download links according to your computer’s operating system.
Epson L130 software is also included in its full feature driver pack. You should keep your printer’s driver up-to-date so it works smoothly.
If you face a driver conflicting issue with this L130 driver installation then uninstall the old driver and afterwards re-install the latest driver which was launched on August 2015. All Epson L130 series use the same card (motherboard), so the same driver setup file will work on this series..
Epson L130 supported OS are: Windows XP (32bit), Windows XP (64bit), Windows Vista (32bit), Windows Vista (64bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit), Windows 8 (32bit), Windows 8 (64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit), Windows 8.1 (64bit), Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 (32bit/64bit), Linux and Mac OS. Other remaining operating systems either have inbuilt drivers or the printer L130 doesn’t support these operating systems.
Epson L130 is based on ink tank technology. L130 Model D521D is a single function printer with color printing. Due to its ink tank technology, it is a very economical printer.
Download Epson L130 driver & software
For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, server, mac and Linux
Step1: First of all, determine your printer’s exact model number – Click here for more details.
Note: Look at the printer front, top and back physically to get the exact model number.
Step2: Secondly, determine your operating system – Click here for more details.
Step3: Determine your OS system type: 32bit or 64bit – Click here for more details.
Step4: Now, download the drivers — you have two options to download the drivers; 1 and 2, see below.
Method 1: Download drivers from the below given download section (Direct link) – Go to the download section.
Note: These drivers are the same ones listed on Epson’s official website. We have just listed all those here only for visitor’s convenience in free of charge, see below for the download link.
Epson L130 driver & software download link.
You can download the Epson L130 drivers from here. Choose your operating system and system type 32bit or 64bit and then click on the highlighted blue link (hyperlink) to download the driver.
- Epson L130 printer driver download for Windows XP (32bit) — Download
- Epson L130 printer driver download for Windows XP (64bit) — Download
- Epson L130 printer driver download for Windows vista (32bit) — Download
- Epson L130 printer driver download for Windows vista (64bit) — Download
- Epson L130 printer driver download for Windows 7 (32bit) — Download
- Epson L130 printer driver download for Windows 7 (64bit) — Download
- Epson L130 printer driver download for Windows 8 (32bit) — Download
- Epson L130 printer driver download for Windows 8 (64bit) — Download
- Epson L130 printer driver download for Windows 8.1 (32bit) — Download
- Epson L130 printer driver download for Windows 8.1 (64bit) — Download
- Epson L130 printer driver download for Windows 10 (32bit) — Download
- Epson L130 printer driver download for Windows 10 (64bit) — Download
- Epson L130 Software Updater Utility — Download (Software Updater)
- There are two additional drivers for Windows. If the above driver doesn’t work for you, then try the below-given drivers.
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit) — Download
- Windows Server 2003 (64 bit) — Download
- Windows Server 2008 (32 bit) — Download
- Windows Server 2008 (64 bit) — Download
- Windows Server 2012 (32 bit) — Download
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit) — Download
- Windows Server 2016 (32 bit) — Download
- Windows Server 2016 (64 bit) — Download
- Epson L130 driver download link for Linux, Ubuntu — Download 32bit / Download 64bit
- Epson L130 printer driver for Mac OS X 10.5, to 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 — Download
- Epson L130 printer driver download for macOS Sierra 10.12 — Download
No driver for macOS High Sierra 10.13, 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina. We suggest you please update your OS while connecting your printer to get the drivers.
Method 2: Download drivers from direct Epson official website — Go to the official download page.
Note: You can go for the second (Method 2) option if the first option doesn’t work for you. This option is the direct download option from the printer’s official website, so you will always get the latest drivers from there.
Update: Added Epson L130 driver for Linux OS.
Download Epson L130 adjustment program software.
With this, you can reset the waste Ink pad counter error.
Click here to download Epson L130 Resetter Tool — Download
To Install Epson L130 Drivers
You will now have two options for installing drivers, see below:
- Install Epson L130 drivers through automatic installation wizard method (Automatically).
In this wizard method, you have two options; A and B, follow one of them:
Method A: — Install Epson L130 drivers through CD which comes with the new printer box — Click here for more details.
Method B: — Install Epson L130 drivers through driver setup file which is easily available online on its official website — Click here for more detail.
Note: In option B above, you can install printer drivers even if you have lost your printer driver disk. Now, you can easily install Epson L130 printer driver without using any CD/disk.
- Install Epson L130 drivers through the manual installation method using “Add a printer” option (Manually)
In this manual installation method you have only one option — C, follow this:
Method C: — In this manual method, you need to extract the driver file (.inf) from setup file first (installation package) and then install them through “add a printer” method manually — Click here for more detail.
Questions & Answers
Search for Answers / Ask a Question - you'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free
Question: I have a printer but software deleted so require the driver for Epson L130, so plezz give me an EPSON L130 DRIVER Windows 7 - 32bit
Answer: Here is the printer driver as you requested: L130 driver windows 7 32bit
Question: I wanna this driver EPSON - L130 Windows 7. So please send me this drive as soon as possible. Thank you.
Answer: Sure, Click here to download Windows 7 L130 drivers.
Question: Android mobile drive
Answer: To print from android phones you just need to install an Epson app that will allow you to print from android phones. Click here to download that Epson app.
Question: Need EPSON l130 - B521D for Windows 7 because damaged my original CD which is I purchased.
Answer: It's true, most of the CDs are damaged if we use it after a long time. Actually, we should copy them to our hard drive. Anyway, we are giving its driver, click here to download driver for Windows 7 64bit. If you need 32bit driver, go above given download section and download the driver for its all supported OS.
Question: I WANNA INSTALL EPSON L 130 IN WINDOW 7 64 BIT PLS SEND ME LINK
Answer: Click here to download the L130 driver for Windows 7 64-bit.
Question: WHAT WILL BE SUITABLE DRIVER FOR MY COMPUTER?
Answer: You didn't mention the operating system version of your computer so that we can you the exact compatible driver for that. Anyway, we are giving you the Windows 10 64-bit compatible driver, click here to download. If you have any other operating system, then please let us know again, we'll give you the driver accordingly.
Question: Why I cant download Epson l130 driver?
Answer: I just have double-checked the download link and it is working perfectly fine. Click here to download the driver. After download, double-click on the downloaded file to start the driver installation wizard.
Question: I want to install Epson L130 in windows 8.
Answer: To install EpsonL130 printer on Windows 8, you just need to download the driver from this link and then double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation wizard. After that, follow the installation wizard instructions to complete the installation process. Please let us know if you face any problem with the same.
Question: Epson L130 printer head not move.
Answer: We suggest you to please clean your print head using the following article guide.
Question: I lost my printer Epson l130 driver CD.
Answer: Go to download section above and download Epson l130 driver setup file according to your operating system.