Epson L3100 is an all-in-one printer that uses ink tank technology to deliver high quality prints at affordable costs. An Ink tank printer enhances the productivity of your workplace by delivering print speeds of up to 33 ppm for mono and 15 ppm for color prints. This is an all-in-one printer that can be easily connected through USB connectivity only.
As we know, a driver is a very necessary part for any computer peripherals to use it on the computer. Without the device driver, you cannot use that device on your computer.
Although, the driver’s CD comes along with the printer, most of the time the driver’s CD either gets misplaced or damaged. If the printer has a scanner then it will require its scanner drivers separately too.
Some printer manufacturers make printers and scanners drivers in one combo pack so that there is no need to install the scanner driver separately. For the L3100 printer, you’ll have to install both the printer and scanner separately. I have provided both links in the download section below.
We are sharing only genuine Epson L3100 drivers on this page along with their installation process. You will get the latest and most fully compatible drivers with their respective operating systems. Epson L3100 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems.
- Go to the download section to download the printer & scanner driver.
- Go to the how to install Espon L3100 printer driver section.
- Go to the how to install Epson L3100 scanner driver section.
Steps to Download Epson L3100 Driver
- Go through our OS list and select your preferred operating system.
- Click on the download link related to your OS to have your Epson L3100 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Epson L3100 Driver Web Installer for Windows (all versions) → Download (SetupNavi)
- Epson L3100 driver for Windows XP (32bit/64bit) → Not Available
- Epson L3100 driver for Windows Vista (32bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 driver for Windows Vista (64bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 driver for Windows 7 (32bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 driver for Windows 7 (64bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (32bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (64bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 driver for Windows 10 (32bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 driver for Windows 10 (64bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 driver for Windows 11 (64bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 basic driver for Windows All Versions → Download
Here’s a guide to learn how to install a basic driver manually.
- Epson L3100 driver for Server 2003 to 2022 (32bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 driver for Server 2003 to 2022 (64bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 driver for macOS 10.4 to 10.15 → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 driver for macOS 11.0 / 12.x Monterey → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 driver for Linux, Ubuntu (32bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Epson L3100 driver for Linux, Ubuntu (64bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Download the driver directly from the Epson L3100 official website.
Update Printer Driver:
I have moved all the drivers to our server so that you can easily download the drivers even if the Epson website doesn’t work.
You should regularly update the full feature Epson L3100 driver with its recently released version. Doing this will ensure that your printer will keep running on its most stable support software and keep delivering its best performance for a longer period of time.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista to Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003 to 2019 (32bit / 64bit)
- Mac OS 10.8 to 11.0.1 Big Sur
- Linux, Ubuntu (32bit / 64bit)
How to Install Epson L3100 Printer Driver
The easiest method to install a printer driver is described in simple steps in the printer driver installation guide shared below. Please read our guide carefully before installing your printer driver. Follow the following steps:
- Download the printer driver from the above download section according to your operating system.
- Keep the printer’s USB cable unplugged from the computer unless the installer asks you to connect to the printer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to execute the L3100 installer.
- Click on yes if UAC asks.
- Please wait while they are unzipping the installer.
- In the next Window, select the printer ‘Epson L3110 Series‘. Don’t get confused with Epson L3110 or L3100 because both printers have the same motherboard, so the drivers are the same. Click on OK after that.
- Select your preferred language and click on OK.
- Accept the agreement by selecting ‘I agree‘ check box.
- Now, it is asking you to connect the printer’s USB cable to the computer. Please connect it and make sure your printer is turned ON properly. It will auto detect your printer and go to the next step automatically, you don’t need to do anything.
- Next, you’ll get a successfully installed message.
- That’s it.
In this process, hopefully you have learned how to install L3100 printer driver on a Windows or Server based computer, if you have any complication they you’ll have to install its basic driver on your computer manually, like this: How to install printer driver manually using basic driver If you will need its basic driver then let us know in the comment section down below.
How to Install Epson L3100 Scanner Driver
- Download the scanner driver from the above download section.
- Make sure the printer’s USB cable is connected and turned on properly.
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- Please wait while the installer is extracting the drivers.
- Click on Next
- Make a tick on the “I accept….” check-box and click on Next button.
- Please wait again while installing the L3100 scanner driver.
- After a few seconds, it will be informed to you that the L3100 scanner has been successfully installed.
- That’s it.
Similar to the printer driver, the scanner driver can be installed manually. It will also require a basic driver. You can install it like this: How to install a scanner driver manually. Let me know if you are in need of its basic driver.
Which inks does Epson L3100 printer use
Ink for this inkjet is available in Black (C13T00V198), Cyan (C13T00V298), Magenta (C13T00V398) and Yellow (C13T00V498) ink bottles.
Questions & Answers
Question: USB connection is not showing when i start epson scan 2.
Answer: It seems like there could have been a physical connectivity problem, so try plugging the printer into another USB port of your computer. Second, try to reinstall the scanner driver as well. If it doesn't work, then try to power drain your printer. Here's how: https://www.freeprinterdriverdownload.org/power-drain-printer/
i am unable to find L3100 drivers instead it is L3110 which always pops up
Don’t know why but the 3100 series driver is not available. Only 3110 driver is available. Fortunately, the Epson L3110 driver will work on 3100 printer because both have the same motherboard.
I can not understand Epson L3100,is this product has close
Why is Epson L3100 windows 10 64bit??
Windows 10 64bit driver download links are already given in the download section above. Please checkout the download section.
please let me download this software
Why not, go to the download section from above and there you’ll get all the download links. Please more specify the issue if it doesn’t download this time.
Best Printer In Our Country
In l3210 model when I open Epson scan2 some .DLL file is missing, by the way I am using it on windows xp os
Try this scanner driver and if this time you’ll get the same error then let me know the whole error message with us here.
I can’t successfully install the driver on my epson l3100 and it says the printer search is cancelled. I’ve retried it many times and still failed. What can I do ?
1) Simply connect your printer to another USB port on your computer, it works most of the time.
2) Make sure your printer’s USB cable should not be connected to the computer at the time you start installing it. The driver installer will ask you to connect the printer, then you can connect your printer to the computer so that it can identify the printer along with its port.
3) Also make sure your printer is connected directly to the computer without any USB hub or extension.
4) If you are installing it manually, then make sure you are selecting the correct port (USB001, 002, 003).
why you guys do not update epson l3100 scanner for windows 11 64bit . other are not working in my pc .so kindly give alternative download option for epson l3100 windows 11 64bits.
If the listed driver is not working for you then you’ll have to install it manually using its basic driver. Here’s the basic driver download link: https://download.freeprinterdriverdownload.org/download/epson/epson-L3100/epson-l3100-basic-inf-driver.zip
my Epson L3100 Not working.
It only shows the red button blink only.
L3100 Printer Driver was not Working after driver was install.what was the solution please tell
If the full feature driver doesn’t work then try installing it manually using its basic driver: https://download.freeprinterdriverdownload.org/download/epson/epson-L3100/epson-l3100-basic-inf-driver.zip
Here’s a guide on how to install the printer driver manually