When your computer starts showing errors while printing from your printer, most probably it’s time to reinstall your printing device. In this driver download guide, we will share the complete information and software necessary to install the drivers and utilities of Epson L395 all-in-one printer. The Epson L395 driver package available on this page is its latest version and most suitable for this Epson MFP.
Here, you will get Epson L395 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac OS. Even if you have the L395 driver CD, you can install the software package shared below.
How to download Epson L395 driver
To download your Epson L395 driver setup file, please follow the below mentioned steps carefully.
- Find out the exact version of the operating system where you want to install this Epson printer.
- Next, identify the OS version in our list and click on its download link to start the download of your full version Epson L395 driver.
Driver Download List
- Epson L395 driver for Windows XP 32-bit – Download
- Epson L395 driver for Windows XP 64-bit – Download
- Epson L395 driver for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32-bit and 64-bit – Download
- Epson L-395 driver for Windows Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012–
- Epson L-395 driver for Mac OS X 10.15 – Download
- Epson L-395 driver for Mac OS X (all versions from 10.7 to 10.14) – Download
- Epson L-395 driver for Mac OS X 10.6 – Download
- Epson L-395 driver for Linux, Ubuntu –
- Download the driver directly from the Epson L395 official website.
How to install Epson L395 driver
Proper installation of your printer is important if you want to get its best performance. Therefore, we have prepared a printer driver installation guide, which describes in simple steps the easiest method of installing a printer driver on various operating systems. The link to read our guide is shared below, we request you to follow the installation instructions given in the guide in exact order to properly install your newly downloaded Epson L395 driver on your computer.
Updating Printer Driver
Most printer drivers have some bugs in them which are revealed with the passage of time. Therefore, the printer manufacturer releases a new version of a printer driver after removing all the bugs found in its old version. Installing this latest printer driver version on your computer ensures that your printer will always run on its most stable support software and will be able to deliver its best possible performance. Most of all this new version is available for free, but make sure that you install the right driver for your operating system so that it’s fully compatible with your OS and your printer.
Download From This Site
The best place to get fully compatible drivers of this printer for free is the official Epson website. However, many users complain that choosing the right driver on that site requires a lot of time and effort. You have to go through plenty of support pages before you can reach the actual page with the driver download link. Here, we have saved all that works for you by providing direct download links for the full feature Epson L395 driver for various OS on one page. From this page, you can easily download official Epson drivers of this printer in just one click.
Function of Printer Driver
The primary function of a printer driver is to process and convert the data on your computer to a format which is properly understood by the printer. This allows various applications on a computer to perform printing tasks without knowing the technical details of your printer. However, this is the most basic function of a printer driver. Nowadays, as printers are getting more advanced, so is the functioning of a printer driver. Therefore, for the Epson L395 multifunction printer you must install its full feature driver, because it contains multiple drivers and utilities which allows you to access all the functions of your all-in-one by installing only one software package.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP to Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
Mac OS 10.0 to 10.15 Catalina
Epson L395 Main Features
- Performs print, scan and copy functions
- Uses Epson inkjet print technology
- Integrated ink tanks to reduce print cost
- Easy ink refilling due to specially designed ink bottles
- Maximum print speed of up to 33 ppm for black and up to 15 ppm for color prints
- Supports USB and Wireless connectivity
- Print resolution of up to 5760 dpi
- Scan resolution of up to 1200 dpi
- Front control panel for easy operations
Epson L395 Review
The Epson L395 is a Wi-Fi enabled all-in-one inkjet printer which can perform tasks like printing, scanning and copying documents. The most impressive feature of this printer is its low operational costs. Because of Epson ink tank technology, this Epson inkjet delivers low cost color and B/W prints. What makes this device most suitable for home use is that refilling the ink tanks is really easy as ink is available in ink bottles which have been designed for spill free ink tank refilling.
Cheap operational costs and easy refilling doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on print quality. This printer delivers the highest quality prints for a long duration of time making it the most reliable inkjet printer of its category. The Epson L395 supports Wi-Fi connectivity which means you can execute print and scan jobs using other wireless devices, like smartphones or tablets. Therefore, users in the home can access this printer even when they are not sitting on the computer. What makes this printer truly versatile for home users is its ability to print on glossy paper, photo paper as well as plain paper.
Ink Cartridge Details
The ink for Epson L395 inkjet printer comes in one Black (T6641), one Magenta (T6642), one Cyan (T6643) and one Yellow (T6644) ink bottle. The ink in these bottles is used to refill the ink tanks of this printer. The quantity of ink in each bottle is 70 ml.