Question: My Epson printer l360 doesn’t print anymore. Communication from laptop to the printer is gone (although its actively printing last week). What should I do?
Answer: Go to Answer
Questions & Answers
Ask a question if you don't see what you are looking for. It's Free
Question: My Epson printer l360 doesn't print anymore. Communication from laptop to printer is gone (although its actively printing last week). What should I do?
Answer: There might be many reasons behind dropping the printer communication. Please check out the following ideas to fix this problem.
- Turn off the printer and computer for 5 minutes and then turn it on.
- Unplug the printer's USB cable from the computer, and then plug it again.
- Switch the USB port - Unplug the printer's USB cable from the computer's USB port, and plug it to another port.
- Uninstall the printer driver completely, then reboot the computer. After that re-install printer driver again using its latest drivers.
- Go to the "device manager" and then double-click on "Universal Serial Bus Controllers," then right-click on every entire there, and click on "uninstall."
- Do power drain your printer.
- Replace printer's USB cable.