The Ricoh Aficio MP 1800/1800L2 all-in-one printer is usually installed in busy workplaces, thus, to ensure its reliable performance you should always use its official Ricoh printer and scanner drivers. The Ricoh 1800 / L2 all-in-one printer is designed to perform heavy-duty printing, scanning and copying functions. This monochrome laser printer supports USB and Ethernet connectivity.
In this driver download guide, we are providing the Ricoh Aficio MP 1800/1800L2 driver download links for the Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. We have only shared the official Ricoh printer and scanner drivers on this page. For your assistance, we have also provided detailed installation guides for these Ricoh printer and scanner drivers.
Steps to Download Ricoh MP 1800/1800L2 Driver
We have mentioned all the operating systems supported by this Ricon printer in our OS list. Select the operating system where you want to install this Ricoh printer, then use its download button to get your Ricoh Aficio MP 1800/1800L2 driver setup file.
Ricoh Aficio MP 1800/1800L2 Driver for Windows
Ricoh Aficio MP 1800/1800L2 Driver for Mac
Ricoh 1800/1800L2 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Ricoh Aficio MP 1800/1800L2 official website.
How to Install Ricoh Aficio MP 1800/1800L2 Driver
In this section, we have shared installation guides for the Ricoh driver package and the Ricoh INF driver. Study the guide that is related to your driver type and follow its installation instructions in the correct order.
A) Install Ricoh Aficio MP 1800/1800L2 Printer Using Driver Package
In the installation guide shared below you will learn about the installation process for the Ricoh Aficio MP 1800/1800L2 driver package on a Windows computer.
B) Install Ricoh Aficio MP 1800/1800L2 Printer Using INF Driver
In the installation steps described below, we will explain the right method of installing the Ricoh Aficio MP 1800/1800L2 INF driver on a Widows computer. You can follow the installation steps given below for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and select ‘Settings’ from the menu.
- In Settings page, click on the ‘Devices’ option.
- In Devices, choose ‘Printers & scanners’, then click on ‘Add a printer or scanner’ link.
- Wait for the ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ link to appear, then click on it.
- In Add Printer window, select the ‘Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings’ option, then click ‘Next’.
- Choose ‘USB’ port from the list of available ports, then click ‘Next’.
- Click on the ‘Have Disk’ button.
- Click on the ‘Browse’ button.
- In the Browse window, find the folder where you have extracted the INF driver files, then select the ‘oemsetup’ file and click on the ‘Open’ button.
- Re-check the driver folder location, then click on ‘OK’.
- Choose ‘RICOH PCL6 UniversalDriver V4.34’ in Printers list, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You can type a new printer name of leave the default name unchanged, then click on ‘Next’.
- Wait for the installation of the drivers on your computer.
- Select ‘Do not share this printer’ option, then click on ‘Next’.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the installer program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Ricoh Aficio MP 1800/1800L2 basic driver on your computer.
Toner Cartridge Details
This Ricoh laser printer uses one Black (888215) toner cartridge that can print up to 9000 pages.