Ricoh Aficio 2027 is a featured-packed photocopy machine (Xerox Machine) with three built-in paper keeping trays. It is loaded with all the features like ADF, Auto-duplex, and lots more.
To avail all of its features through your computer, you’ll have to install it on your computer with the latest full feature drivers. After setting it up on your computer, you can also avail it to scan A3/A4 size documents through your computer.
The point is, download and install the full feature & latest driver of Ricoh Aficio 2027 printer on your computer. To download the latest drivers, I recommend that you go to Ricoh’s official website or you may get the same driver from the download section on this page.
In the download section, you will get the Ricoh Aficio 2027 driver download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems. Apart from the drivers, I have also prepared and am going to provide a detailed installation guide so that you can install your drivers without any problems.
Download the Ricoh 2027 driver, go to the download section, and to install the driver, go to the installation section down below.
Steps to Download Ricoh Aficio 2027 Driver
All the operating systems supported by this laser printer have been mentioned in our OS list:
Step 1: In the OS list, select your preferred operating system.
Step 2: Click on its download link to download your Ricoh Aficio 2027 driver setup file.
Ricoh Aficio 2027 Driver for Windows
Ricoh Aficio 2027 Driver for Mac
Ricoh Aficio 2027 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Ricoh Aficio 2027 official website.
How to Install Ricoh Aficio 2027 Driver
In this section, you will find a detailed installation guide for full feature driver and basic drivers (inf drivers). Read the suitable installation guide for you.
1) Install Ricoh Aficio 2027 Printer Using Driver Package
If you would like to install this 2027 laser printer using its full feature Ricoh Aficio 2027 driver, then read the installation guide shared below. Follow this article steps: How to install driver automatically using its setup file
2) Install Ricoh Aficio 2027 Printer Using Basic Driver
In this installation guide, I have explained the proper way of installing the Ricoh Aficio 2027 basic driver on your computer.
- Right-click on the basic driver file downloaded from this page and choose ‘Open’ from the options.
- On the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- In the License Agreement screen, choose the ‘I accept the agreement’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- On the Select Folder screen, select the folder where you want to extract the driver files. Preferably, you should select the desktop, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the extraction of the driver files to be completed, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button to open the Start Menu.
- In the Start Menu, click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- In the Devices and Printers, click on the ‘Add a printer’ button.
- In the Add Printer screen, click on the ‘Add a local printer’ option.
- In the Choose a printer port screen, choose the port where you want to connect this Ricoh Aficio printer, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Install the printer driver screen, click on the ‘Have Disk’ button.
- In the dialog box, click on the ‘Browse’ button.
- In the Browse window, go to the folder where you have extracted the driver files, then locate and select the ‘OEMSETUP.INF’ file. Finally, click on the ‘Open’ button.
- Make sure that the driver folder path is correct, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- In the list of Printers, select the ‘RICOH Aficio 2027 PCL 6’ printer model, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- If you want, then you can type a new name for your printer, otherwise, you can proceed with the default name. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installation of the printer drivers to complete on your computer.
- In the Printer Sharing screen, choose the ‘Do not share this printer’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- When you see the message that your printer has been successfully added, then click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the Add Printer app.
That’s it!! Hopefully you have learned how to install Ricoh Aficio 2027 driver successfully using its INF driver on your computer. The printer is now ready for use.
Ricoh Aficio 2027 Printer Features
The Ricoh Aficio 2027 is an all-in-one printer for businesses who would love to boost their productivity, reduce printing costs and streamline communications. This monochrome laser printer is packed with several advanced features in its compact space-saving design.
You can connect this 2027 printer to your computer or network using its Ethernet and Parallel connectivity options. You can also opt for USB, Wireless and Bluetooth connectivity options.
Which toner cartridge is used in this Ricoh 2027 printer?
This laser printer uses one Black (G8039) toner cartridge for printing, which has a page yield of nearly 11000 pages.