Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 is an all-in-one printer. To get the best and most consistent performance, you should update its driver and firmware to the latest version.
To clear all such doubts, I would recommend installing the latest version Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 driver that was released for this Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 printer model on its official website.
If in case the official driver is not working, then you may download the same Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 driver from the download section given below.
In the download section, it contains the Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 driver download links for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems.
Printer drivers for all operating systems supported by this Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 printer have been shared below along with their detailed installation guide, so check out the installation section down below. First, download the driver and read the installation guide then.
Steps to Download Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 Driver
Step 1: Select the operating system from our OS list where you want to install this printer.
Step 2: Click on the download link to have your Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 driver setup file.
Ricoh Aficio MP2000L2 Driver for Windows
Ricoh Aficio MP2000L2 Driver for Mac
Ricoh Aficio MP2000L2 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Ricoh Aficio MP2000L2 official website.
How to Install Ricoh Aficio MP2000L2 Driver
In this section, I have shared the detailed installation guide for the Aficio MP 2000L2 full feature driver and basic driver (inf driver). Follow the installation steps of the appropriate guide to install your Ricoh Aficio MP2000L2 printer drivers.
1) Install Ricoh Aficio MP2000L2 Printer Using Full Feature Driver
All users who want to install this Ricoh Aficio printer using its full feature Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 driver should read the installation guide shared below. Check out this article for steps: How to install a Aficio MP 2000L2 printer driver automatically using its full feature driver.
2) Install Ricoh Aficio MP2000L2 Printer Using Basic Driver
In this installation guide, you will learn the right way of installing the Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 basic driver on your computer. You can use the following installation steps for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the basic driver file and note down the destination folder access as you would require it in the future steps, then click on the ‘Unzip’ button.
- Wait for the unzipping of the files to complete.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button, then close the self-extractor program.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button, then choose ‘Settings’ from the menu.
- In the Windows Settings window, click on the ‘Devices’ option.
- In the Devices window, choose ‘Printes & scanners’ option in the left-pane, then click on the ‘Add a printer or scanner’ link.
- Wait for the ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ link to appear, then click on it.
- In the Add Printer window, select the ‘Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Choose a printer port screen, select the ‘USB’ port from list of available ports on your computer, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Have Disk’ button.
- In the Install From Disk box, click on the ‘Browse’ button.
- Go to the folder where the Ricoh driver files were extracted in the Step 1, then choose the ‘RX4XP64’ file and click on the ‘Open’ button.
- Make sure that the driver folder address is correct, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- In the Install the printer driver screen, first select ‘RICOH’ under Manufacturers, then choose the ‘RICOH Aficio MP 2000L2’ under Printers. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- You can choose to type a new name for your printer or proceed with the default name, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installation of the drivers to complete on your computer.
- In the Printer Sharing screen, choose the ‘Do not share this printer’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- When you see the message that the printer has been successfully added to your computer, then click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the Add Printer program.
That’s it, installation of the Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 INF driver has been successfully completed on your computer.
Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 Features
The Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 printer is an ideal multi-function machine for small businesses, which want to print, scan and copy A3 sized documents.
This monochrome laser printer supports automatic duplex printing. You can connect this printer to your computer using its USB and Ethernet connectivity options.
Ricoh Aficio MP 2000L2 Toner Cartridge Details
This laser printer uses one Black (888215) toner cartridge for printing. The maximum page yield for this black toner cartridge is nearly 9000 pages.