To maintain the efficiency of your Ricoh SP 213W printer, you should regularly update your driver to the latest version of its official Ricoh printer driver. The Ricoh SP 213W printer is small, making it ideal for home users as it will fit perfectly on their desktop. This Ricoh monochrome laser printer supports both USB and Wi-Fi connectivity options.
In this driver download guide, we will provide the Ricoh SP 213W driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Only official Ricoh printer drivers have been shared on this page. Therefore, all the drivers you will get from here are fully compatible with their respective OS version. We have also shared detailed installation guides for these Ricoh drivers.
Steps to Download Ricoh SP 213W Driver
All the operating systems supported by this Ricoh printer have been clearly mentioned in our OS list. Follow the download steps given below to get the right printer driver for your Ricoh printer:
- Choose the operating system from our OS list where you want to install this Ricoh printer.
- Use the download button associated with your chosen OS version to start the download of your Ricoh SP 213W driver setup file.
Ricoh SP 213W Driver for Windows
Ricoh SP 213W driver for Mac
Ricoh SP 213W driver for Linux/Ubuntu
You may download the driver directly from the Ricoh SP 213W official website.
How to Install Ricoh SP 213W Driver
If you have queries regarding the installation process of the Ricoh printer drivers, then this installation section can help you. In this section, we are providing the complete (step-by-step) installation guide for the Ricoh driver package and the Ricoh INF driver.
Select the installation guide which is related to your driver type and read it carefully before starting the installation of your Ricoh printer driver. Doing this will help you avoid printer driver installation mistakes, thus, making sure that you get the best performance from your Ricoh printer.
1) Install Ricoh SP 213W Printer Using Full Feature Driver
If you want to install this Ricoh printer by using its full feature Ricoh SP 213W driver, then you must read the installation guide shared below. In our guide, we have explained the right method of installing the Ricoh SP 213W driver package on a Windows computer. How to install driver automatically using its setup file
2) Install Ricoh SP 213W Printer Using INF Driver
In the installation steps given below, you will learn how to install the Ricoh SP 213W INF driver on your computer. We have provided an image file for each installation step to make the installation procedure easy to understand. You can use the following installation steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
Check out this video tutorial where I have explained how to install Ricoh SP 213w driver on Windows.
- Run the driver installer file downloaded from this page and click on the ‘Unzip’ button to start the extraction process.
- Wait for the driver files to extract on your computer.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and choose the ‘Settings’ option from the menu.
- In the Settings page, click on the ‘Devices’ option.
- In the Devices page, select the ‘Printers & scanners’ option in the left-pane, then click on the ‘Add a printer or scanner’ link.
- Wait and click on the ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ link when it appears.
- In the Add Printer window, choose the ‘Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Choose a printer port screen, choose the ‘USB’ port from the available ports, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Install the printer driver, click on the ‘Have Disk’ button.
- Click on the ‘Browse’ button.
- In the Browse window, locate the folder where you had extracted the driver files in Step 1, there find and choose the ‘GXE66’ file and click on the ‘Open’ button.
- Verify the location of the driver file, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- In the Printers list, select the ‘Ricoh SP 213w PCL 6’, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- If you want to have a preferred name for your printer, then you can type that name, otherwise, leave the default name unchanged. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to install the printer driver on your computer.
- If you don’t want to share your Ricoh printer over any network, then choose ‘Do not share this printer’ option, otherwise, select the other option and provide relevant details to properly complete the network connection. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- When you see the message that the Ricoh printer has been added successfully, then click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the driver installer program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Ricoh SP 213W INF driver on your computer and your Ricoh printer is now ready for use.
Ricoh SP 213W Toner Cartridge
This Ricoh monochrome laser printer uses one Black toner cartridge for printing. The moderate user Black (407999) toner cartridge can print nearly 1000 page, the standard sized Black (407255) toner cartridge can print almost 1500 pages, and the high capacity Black (407254) toner cartridge has a page yield of up to 2600 pages.