The Wipro WeP EX330-DX printer is suitable for small businesses which have to print bills and reports. This monochrome dot matrix printer can make multiple copies of a document while printing it at high speeds. As this printer supports USB connectivity you can easily connect it with present day computers. The 9 pin and 136 column print head of this printer allows it to print in multiple fonts, which can be helpful in making your reports more versatile and easily readable.
In this driver download guide, we are providing the Wipro WeP EX330-DX driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. All the drivers you will get from here are genuine and fully compatible Wipro drivers. To help you, we have also shared the complete installation process of these drivers so that you can install them without making any mistakes.
Steps to Download Wipro WeP EX330-DX Driver
Operating systems supported by this Wipro dot matrix printer have been mentioned in our OS list. Follow the download steps given below to get your Wipro WeP EX330-DX driver setup file.
- Go through our OS list and locate the operating system where you want to install this printer.
- Use the download link related to your chosen OS version to begin the download of your printer driver file.
Driver Download Links
- Wipro EX330-DX driver for Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, Me (32/64bit) – Download
- Wipro EX330-DX driver for Windows XP (32/64bit) – Download
- Wipro EX330-DX driver for Windows Vista (32/64bit) – Download
- Wipro EX330-DX driver for Windows 7 (32/64bit) – Download
- Wipro EX330-DX driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (32/64bit) – Download
- Wipro EX330-DX driver for Windows10 (32/64bit) – Download
- Wipro EX330-DX driver for Windows 11 (32/64bit) – Download
- Wipro EX330-DX driver for Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (32/64bit) – Download
- Wipro EX330-DX driver for Server 2016, 2019, 2022 (32/64bit) – Download
All the above given drivers are basic drivers, so you’ll have to install them manually. Here’s a sample video tutorial on how to install it manually.
- Wipro WeP EX330-DX driver for Mac OS 10.x, 11.x and 12.x – Not Available
- Wipro WeP EX330-DX driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the Wipro WeP EX330-DX official website.
How to Install Wipro WeP EX330-DX Driver
Proper installation of the printer driver is important if you want to get the best performance of your printer. Therefore, we are sharing the printer driver installation steps for the Wipro driver package and the Wipro INF driver. Read the installation method based on the driver files you are using to install this Wipro DMP.
Note: Make sure not to forget to disable the “driver signature enforcement“ option if you plan to install it on Windows 10. Here’s how to disable driver signature enforcement options.
1) Install Wipro WeP EX330-DX Driver Using Driver Package
Before you start the installation of your Wipro WeP EX330-DX driver package you must read the printer driver installation guide given below. We have described in our guide the right method of installing the Wipro driver package. Installation steps are easy to follow, but you must execute them in correct order.
2) Install Wipro WeP EX330-DX Driver Using INF Driver
The driver shared by us on this page is Wipro WeP EX330-DX INF driver. Therefore, we will describe its installation steps in a detailed manner so that you can install it without making any mistake. The installation process explained below is for the Windows 10 operating system, but the same steps need to be followed for other Windows OS as well. Carefully study the installation steps and execute them in the right order.
- Driver file is available in zip file. Therefore, after downloading it, extract its contents into a folder. Now, open that folder and double-click the folder of your preferred operating system. We have chosen the Windows 10 64bit folder ‘Win10x64’.
- Note down the location address of your chosen driver folder as this address will be required during the installation process.
- Click ‘Start’ button, then select ‘Settings’.
- In the Settings page, click on ‘Devices’.
- In the Devices list, click on the ‘Printers & scanners’ option.
- Start installation of your Wipro printer by clicking the ‘Plus’ sign in front of ‘Add a printer or scanner’.
- As Windows searches for the printer, click on ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ link.
- In the Add Printer window, select ‘Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings’, then click ‘Next’.
- Click the ‘Down’ arrow to view the list of ports. From that list choose your printer port, then click ‘Next’.
- Click on ‘Have Disk’ button.
- ‘Copy’ the ‘location address of the INF driver folder’ you noted in the Step 2 and ‘Paste‘ it in the address box. Otherwise, you can use the ‘Browse’ button to locate the driver folder of Step 2. Finally, click ‘OK’ button to proceed.
- In the list of printers, click on the ‘WeP EX 300’ printer name. Then, click on ‘Next’.
- If you want to specify a different name for your printer, then you can do it in this window. We are leaving the default name as it is. Then, click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Wait for the printer driver to install.
- If you are installing your printer over a network, then provide the ‘Share Name’ and Location’ details so that other network users can find and use this printer. Alternatively, select ‘Do not share this printer’. Then, click ‘Next’.
- You have successfully installed your Wipro WeP EX330-DX printer. You can print a test page by clicking on the “Print a test page” button. Finally, choose the ‘Finish’ button to complete the installation.
Ribbon Cartridge Details
This Wipro dot matrix printer uses one Black (2017100069) ribbon cartridge for printing.