The Brother MFC-J480DW all-in-one printer offers all the features and functionality you may require for your home and small office work environment. The compact size of this inkjet printer makes it ideal for confined spaces. The Wi-Fi connectivity feature ensures that you can use your mobile devices to print, scan and copy documents with this multi-function machine. The auto document feeder and low cost cartridges further improve the productivity and affordability of this device.
In this driver download guide, you will get the Brother MFC-480DW driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. We only share genuine Brother drivers that are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. However, if you are searching for additional software or drivers that are compatible with this Brother All-in-One, then you can visit the Brother Website link given below.
Steps to Download Brother MFC-J480DW Driver
From the list of OS given below, choose your preferred operating system and click on its download button to start the download of your Brother MFC-480DW driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Brother MFC-J480DW driver for Windows XP, Vista (32/64bit) – Download (358 MB)
- Brother MFC-J480DW driver for Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit) – Download (358 MB)
- Brother J480 driver for Server 2003/R2, 2008/R2 (32/64bit) – Download (45 MB)
- Brother J480 driver for Server 2012/R2, 2016 (32bit & 64bit) – Download (45 MB)
- Brother MFC-J480DW driver for Server 2019 – Download (45 MB)
- Brother MFC-J480DW driver for Mac OS 10.15 – Printer (26.9 MB)/Scanner (2.3 MB)
- Brother MFC-J480DW driver for Mac OS 10.14 – Download (47.6 MB)
- Brother MFC-J480DW driver for Mac OS 10.11 to 10.13 – Download (47.5 MB)
- Brother MFC-J480DW driver for Mac OS 10.9, 10.10 – Download (47.51 MB)
- Brother MFC 480 DW driver for Mac OS 10.8 – Download (45.37 MB)
- Brother MFC 480 DW driver for Linux, Ubuntu –
Printer (2.53 MB) / Scanner 32bit (90.3 KB)/64bit (107 KB)
How to Download from Brother Website
To download your preferred software or driver of this printer directly from the Brother site you should follow the steps given below.
- Download the driver directly from the Brother MFC-480DW website.
- Under ‘OS Family’ section choose your OS, we have chosen ‘Windows’. Under ‘OS Version’ section chose your OS version, we have chosen ‘Windows 7 (32-bit)’. Then, click ‘OK’.
- Here, we will click the link of ‘Printer Driver & Scanner Driver’ because we want to download that driver. If you want to download any other software or driver, then click that link.
- Click on ‘Agree to the EULA and Download’ button.
- Click ‘Save File’ to start the driver download.
- Follow these steps for any other software or driver you want to download from the Brother MFC-480DW website.
How to Install Brother MFC-480DW Driver
You can easily avoid printer driver installation mistakes by reading the printer driver installation guide given below. Our guide describes in easy steps the right method of installing a printer driver.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Brother MFC-480DW Ink Cartridge Details
This Brother inkjet printer uses one Black (LC221BK), one Cyan (LC221C), one Magenta (LC221M) and one Yellow (LC221Y) ink cartridge. These standard sized cartridges can print up to 260 pages per cartridge.