Sometimes reinstalling the drivers of your Canon imageRUNNER 1310 all-in-one printer can solve a lot of its problems, as long as the drivers are official Canon printer and scanner drivers. The Canon imageRUNNER 1310 printer has been designed for office use and has many features to enhance its productivity and performance. This mono laser printer supports USB and Parallel port connectivity options.
In this driver download guide, you will get the Canon imageRUNNER 1310 driver download links for the Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. All the drivers you will get on this page are genuine Canon printers and scanner drivers, along with their detailed driver installation guides so that you can install your drivers without any errors.
Steps to Download Canon IR 1310 Driver
Choose your preferred operating system from our OS list and use its download button to start the download of your Canon imageRUNNER 1310 driver setup file.
Canon imageRUNNER 1310 Driver for Windows
Canon imageRUNNER 1310 Driver for Mac
Canon imageRUNNER 1310 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon imageRUNNER 1310 official website.
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER 1310 Driver
In this section, we are sharing the installation guides for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Study the guide which suits your driver type and follow its instructions accordingly.
A) Install Canon imageRUNNER 1310 Driver Using Driver Package
If you want to install this printer by using its Canon imageRUNNER 1310 driver package, then follow the instructions given in the installation guide shared below.
How to install driver automatically using its setup file
B) Install Canon imageRUNNER 1310 Using INF Package
The installation steps given below can be used to install the Canon imageRUNNER 1310 basic driver on your computer.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and select ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- In the Devices and Printers window, click on the ‘Add a printer’ button.
- In the Add Printer setup, choose the ‘Add a local printer’ option.
- Choose the port where you want to install your printer, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Have Disk’ button.
- Click on the ‘Browse’ button.
- Locate the folder where you have extracted the driver files, then find and choose the ‘CAPM2STK.inf’ file. Click on the ‘Open’ button.
- Verify the driver location and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- In the Printers list, select the ‘Canon iR1200-1300’ model, then click on ‘Next’.
- Type your preferred printer name, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installation of the printer driver.
- Choose ‘Do not share this printer’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the Add Printer setup.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon imageRUNNER 1310 INF driver on your computer.
Canon 1310 Toner
This Canon mono laser printer uses one Black (7814A003AA) toner cartridge for printing, which can print up to 5300 pages per cartridge.