The latest Ricoh SP210 / SP210SU driver package is helpful in restoring the default settings for this all-in-one when it encounters a driver malfunction. Therefore, in this driver download guide we are providing download links and installation instructions for the latest drivers of this multi-function printer. The serial number of this printer is: X355MA81941.
Here, we will provide Ricoh SP210SU driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. We have shared the latest version of the Ricoh printer driver which can be used as an alternative for Ricoh SP210SU software CD drivers.
How to Download Ricoh SP210SU Driver
- Locate your operating system from our OS list.
- Click on the download button to get your Ricoh SP210SU driver setup file.
Driver Download List
- SP210 SU driver for Windows XP, Vista (32bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- SP210 SU driver for Windows XP, Vista (64bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- SP210 SU driver for Windows 7 (32bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- SP210 SU driver for Windows 7 (64bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- SP210 SU driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (32bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- SP210 SU driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (64bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- SP210 SU driver for Windows 10 (32bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- SP210 SU driver for Windows 10 (64bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- SP210 SU driver for Windows 11 (64bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- SP210 SU driver for Server 2003 to 2022 (32bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- SP210 SU driver for Server 2003 to 2022 (64bit) → Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Ricoh SP210 SU driver for Mac OS X10.0 to 10.15, 11 Big Sur, 12.x → Not Available
- Ricoh SP210 SU driver for Linux, Ubuntu
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to Install Ricoh SP210 Printer on Ubuntu
- Download the driver directly from the Ricoh SP210SU official website.
How to install Ricoh SP 210 SU Driver
Installation process for a printer driver may differ depending on the operating system on which you are installing your driver. Therefore, you must read our printer driver installation guide given below to avoid making any printer driver installation mistakes.
Driver installation video tutorial:
- How to install a printer driver with its installer
- How to install a driver manually using its basic driver
Printer Driver Conflicts
Regularly uninstall all useless drivers from your computer. This simple step is the easiest way to avoid the occurrence of driver conflicts on your computer. Also, while installing any new device driver, you must follow the right installation process.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP to Windows 11 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Server 2000 to 2022 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac OS v10.0 to 10.15 Catalina, 11 Big Sur, 12.x Monterey
- Linux and Ubuntu
This Ricoh all-in-one is a monochrome laser printer that delivers an impressive print speed of 22 ppm. This printer has been designed in such a way that you can easily refill its toner at your home using the original Ricoh refill pouch. The print, scan and copy quality of this all-in-one is really good and overall print cost is low due to low cost toner refill pouch.
This laser printer uses one black (SP 201SU) toner cartridge whose toner is separately available in a refill pouch.
Questions & Answers
Question: I have SP210su priner/scanner and downloaded from your site for Windows 7 prof.In the supporting operating you have mentioned only Windows XP to Windows 10 32-64bit. But for download you have also given for Windows 7 and 8. If Windows 7 operating system does not support this driver downloaded, what should I do. When you open the downloaded driver , it opens in Disk1 and then lot of files but in these files I could not get sep up file to install the driver. Pl help me to install this driver in Windows 7 Prof.
Answer: You'll have to install sp210su printer manually on your computer using its basic INF driver. Here's a step-by-step video tutorial on how to do so.
Thanks for your answer for installation of driver for SP210SU printer manually. But I do not have the disk for this driver/printer. I have downloaded the driver software from internet and even able to unzip the file and save in a folder.But when add the printer in devices and printers I do not have the disk where you show selecting have a disk and choose USB port. In add the printer.I have been able to install the driver as earlier in the selection of printer from Richo this particular printer SP210SU does not appear but today when I went for add the printer this particular printer was shown in the list of Richo printers and choosing USB port and selecting use the driver already installed. Then printed the test page. Thanks you very much for helping me.
I’m happy to know that you have installed the printer. Thank you so much for your appreciation!!
my sp210su printer error sc556 please solve error
Pull out the fuser unit and check, is there a piece of paper that is not stuck in that, look carefully. Clean it properly and put back the fuser unit.
solve my printer error
MY PRINTER RICHO SP210su SHOWING ERROR SC545. HOW TO RECTIFY THIS
Try this one this video tutorial help to fix this SC545 error: https://youtu.be/Yzr7_yhnHC4
scanner driver work but when i print from pc not get any response. plz help me
Make sure you have selected the correct port as it shown in the video tutorial.
Problem solved after firmware update
Glad it worked for you. Thanks for sharing your fix here. Really Appreciated!!
I am selecting Windows 11 64 bit drivers. But the installation is stopping at the end. In task bar it is showing Setup.exe (32 Bit). In fact, I have to install 64 bit but I am landing with this. Pls help
If this doesn’t work then try to install it manually using its basic driver. Watch this video tutorial for more detail: https://youtu.be/73wyQ44pAGM
Please do let me know again if it doesn’t work.