The Sharp AR-6020D all-in-one can operate as a printer, scanner and copier as it offers a variety of options and advanced functionalities. This monochrome laser printer supports up to A3 sized documents along with duplex printing so that you can complete large print jobs in less time. There are many productivity boosting features of this multi-function machine which makes it an ideal machine for small workgroups. The large LCD screen on this machine makes it easy to operate as you can access a lot of its settings and functions by using one-touch keys.
In this driver download guide, we are sharing Sharp AR-6020D driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. We have shared genuine Sharp drivers along with their detailed installation instructions. On this page, we have also described the steps to download your preferred Sharp driver or software directly from the official Sharp website.
Steps to Download Sharp AR-6020D Driver
All the operating systems supported by this Sharp all-in-one have been mentioned in our OS list given below. In order to download your Sharp AR-6020D driver setup file follow the steps given below.
- In our OS list, choose the operating system where you want to install your printer.
- Click on the download link associated with your chosen OS version to get your printer driver.
Driver Download Links
- Sharp AR-6020D driver for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit) → Download (13 MB)
- Sharp AR-6020D driver for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64bit) → Download (14 MB)
- Sharp AR-6020D driver for Server 2003, 2008 (32bit) → Download (13 MB)
- Sharp AR-6020D driver for Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (64bit) → Download (14 MB)
- Sharp AR-6020D driver for Windows Server 2016, 2019 (64bit) → Download (14 MB)
- Sharp AR-6020D driver for macOS 10.15, 11 Big Sur → Download (10.02 MB)
- Sharp AR-6020D driver for Mac OS 10.9 to 10.14 → Download (10.02 MB)
- Sharp AR-6020D driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Download (498 KB)
How to Download From Sharp Website
If you haven’t found your preferred Sharp driver or software in our download link, then you can download it directly from the official Sharp website. We are sharing the download steps below, you should follow them in the correct order to get your preferred Sharp driver or software.
- Download the driver directly from the Sharp AR-6020D official website.
- On the Sharp official page, scroll to the ‘Downloads’ section and you will find the different categories of applications available for download. You can choose between manuals, software and drivers. We have chosen to download ‘Drivers’ by clicking the ‘Plus’ sign in its front.
- Click the ‘Down’ arrow of ‘Operating Systems’ option to view the list of OS versions supported by this printer. From this OS version list, select your preferred OS version. We have chosen ‘Windows 10 32bit’.
- Click the ‘Down’ arrow of ‘Emulators’ option to view the types of drivers available. From the list of emulators, choose the one you prefer. Since, we have selected Win 10 as OS, the emulator types applicable will be PCL6 or PS. We have chosen ‘PCL6’.
- As the PCL6 driver for Windows appears on the page, click on the ‘Download’ button associated with it.
- Click ‘Save File’ button to start the download of your driver file.
- You can follow the download steps given above to download any other driver or software compatible with this Sharp printer.
How to Install Sharp AR-6020D Driver
Proper installation of your Sharp AR-6020D driver package is important for the efficient functioning of your Sharp printer. Therefore, we are sharing two printer driver installation guides, which explain the installation steps by using the driver setup file and the driver INF file. Choose the installation guide according to your driver and read it carefully before starting the driver installation.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Sharp AR-6020D Toner Cartridge Details
This laser printer uses one Black (MX-237GT) toner cartridge. The page yield of this toner cartridge is nearly 20,000 pages.